Hey there people!
It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Well lots has been going on in my little world including growing our little human. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! I wish I could press a pause or rewind button to capture every single moment of growth and activity. I’ve been trying to document my physical growth with a weekly picture (which I’ll blog about later), but sometimes I fall short, simply get too busy (i.e. lazy) to take a picture, or simply don’t feel camera-worthy. I haven’t been on the blog as much as I’d like to and I have to admit that I miss you all! This has become another outlet for me and a way to connect and network with all of you.
Anywho, here’s what else has been going on:
- My last day of my contract job was June 30 and I have been on the move non-stop. I am now a full-time entrepreneur and freelancer.
- I have been and still am in the process of moving. My landlord roommate has put the house on the market. With limited income now, I didn’t see fit to continue paying rent longer than I have to.
- I’m transferring doctors so I’m trying to get caught up with all my prenatal visits.
- Completing baby registries.
- Trying to schedule classes for Dad and I once I’m able to actually stay in one zip code for more than 48 hours.
- Nesting and preparing my childhood bedroom and apartment for baby’s arrival (and Mommy/Daddy’s comfort).
- Spending time with family and friends while at home in Louisiana with Mommy.
- I’ve had several photo shoots to update my portfolio with belly pics. I’ve included a few samples below. I’m working to collaborate with maternity and baby brands to bring you, my readers, and fellow moms-to-be fresh content. I can’t wait to share this with you!
I’m always looking for fresh ideas, content, etc. to blog about. If you have any suggestions or want to collaborate, comment below and/or drop me a line using the ‘Contact‘ option in the main menu. Later gator