Hey there people!
It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Well lots has been going on in my little world including growing our little human. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! I wish I could press a pause or rewind button to capture every single moment of growth and activity. I’ve been trying to document my physical growth with a weekly picture (which I’ll blog about later), but sometimes I fall short, simply get too busy (i.e. lazy) to take a picture, or simply don’t feel camera-worthy. I haven’t been on the blog as much as I’d like to and I have to admit that I miss you all! This has become another outlet for me and a way to connect and network with all of you.
Anywho, here’s what else has been going on:
- My last day of my contract job was June 30 and I have been on the move non-stop. I am now a full-time entrepreneur and freelancer.
- I have been and still am in the process of moving. My landlord roommate has put the house on the market. With limited income now, I didn’t see fit to continue paying rent longer than I have to.
- I’m transferring doctors so I’m trying to get caught up with all my prenatal visits.
- Completing baby registries.
- Trying to schedule classes for Dad and I once I’m able to actually stay in one zip code for more than 48 hours.
- Nesting and preparing my childhood bedroom and apartment for baby’s arrival (and Mommy/Daddy’s comfort).
- Spending time with family and friends while at home in Louisiana with Mommy.
- I’ve had several photo shoots to update my portfolio with belly pics. I’ve included a few samples below. I’m working to collaborate with maternity and baby brands to bring you, my readers, and fellow moms-to-be fresh content. I can’t wait to share this with you!
What’s been going on with you all? Summer’s almost over and it’s almost time for kids to go back to school. Did you do anything interesting this summer? Share it with me!
I’m always looking for fresh ideas, content, etc. to blog about. If you have any suggestions or want to collaborate, comment below and/or drop me a line using the ‘Contact‘ option in the main menu. Later gator